Engagement level helps your ambassadors to unlock unique rewards. Set up how the different actions from your ambassadors will influence their engagement level.
To access the engagement level settings for your brand, go to Settings -> Engagement level.
Step 1: Engagement time limit
You can set up the engagement time limit for Instagram. It means that you can change the number of days your Instagram posts will be counted for ambassadors enagagement. The engagement time limit is referred to the action when ambassadors leave comments on brand's posts (not mentions @ of the brand in comments).
NB! By default, in Facebook there is a limitation of the post availability period for 60 posts per 5 days (please submit a new support ticket with a request to change time limits).
For example, your ambassadors' actions on a post published 6 days ago would not be counted.
Step 2: Actions counted
These are the actions from your ambassadors that you want to be taken into account for the calculation of the engagement level.
If you would like to disable any action, just untick the corresponding checkbox. Here are the available actions counted.
- The shared post should be public to receive points for the above-mentioned actions.
- Maximum counted number of likes of ambassador's share is 5 and maximum number of comments on the ambassador's shared brand post is 5 as well.
- Likes. Points your ambassadors receive when they like your latests posts on Facebook.
- Comments. NB! Comments are not counted if they include only emojis and/or symbols. Points your ambassadors receive when they leave comments under your latest posts on Facebook.
- Shares. Points your ambassadors receive when they share your Facebook posts on their page.
- Ambassadors' friend likes. Points your ambassador gets if his/her friends like the shared post from the brand.
- Ambassadors' friend comments. Points your ambassador gets if his/her friends leave comments on the shared post from the brand.
· To receive points for their Instagram actions, your ambassador's profile has to be set to public. Otherwise, Spitche won't be able to charge points for Instagram actions.
· Instagram points are counted for a maximum of 3 actions (one of each action type: mention in comments, photo or video content) per week.
- Comments. NB! Comments are not counted if they include only emojis and/or symbols. Points your ambassadors receive when they leave comments under your latest posts on Instagram. It should be a first-level comment, not a reply on the existing comment of other Instagram users.
- Mentions of the brand in comments. Points your ambassadors receive when they mention your brand on a comment they make on Instagram (on any post made by a public account).
- Tags of the brand on photos. Points your ambassadors receive when they tag your brand in their picture or @mention your brand in the description of their picture.
- Tags of the brand on videos. Points your ambassadors receive when they tag your brand in their video or @mention your brand in the description of their video. Reels are also counted here as videos.
Step 3: Number of posts you published per week
The number of posts you publish on your brand’s Facebook page per week and the number of posts you publish on your brand’s Instagram page per week is an information used by the program to calculate the average time it will take your ambassadors to level-up.
This metric can help you to count the progress to level up.
Step 4: Average time to level-up
The average time it will take for your ambassadors to level-up is based on a formula based on the average engagement activity on Facebook per user.
This information is provided to help you understand how long it would take for your ambassador to level-up, on an average engagement activity basis.
NB! The average time to level-up is an indication provided by Spitche based on an average Facebook user engagement activity and cannot be used as an exact information. The number of days to level-up for your ambassadors can vary according to their activity, engagement, and many other factors.
That's it! Don't forget to set up the point system for your ambassadors.
If you need to change the progress time or level up score, you can contact us for further assistance using the Chat button at the bottom right corner or submit a ticket.