Ambassadors can increase their engagement level and get points by doing any social media actions. One of them is leaving a comment on your Instagram feed posts (photo, video, or album). There is no need to mention the brand under the post to receive points. All the points from this action help to upgrade ambassadors' engagement level.
NB! A comment that includes only emojis or signs will not bring points.
First of all you need to set up your point system, so your ambassadors can see how many points they can get for the corresponding actions.
To turn on/off the Instagram comment action go to Settings -> Engagement level, and enable/disable the Comments checkbox in the Instagram section.
To avoid a flood of comments there are some limitations for ambassadors. Ambassadors can check information about limitations in a Limitations tab on the main page.
- Ambassadors can leave only 1 comment per brand post.
- Ambassadors will be rewarded only for the number of last published posts set by you.
- The maximum number of the last published Instagram posts, comments on which will be counted is 25.
You can set up manually the number of the last published Instagram posts, comments on which will be counted. It can be done in the Settings -> Engagement level tab.
Just scroll down to thr Instagram section and set the necessary number in the corresponding field.
- Ambassador can see this action on the main page, in the 'How to increase level and points' pop-up, and in the history of actions.
- You can calculate how long it will take your ambassador to level up to a higher level according to the number of posts you publish per week.
Work with Instagram comments data
To check the number of comments made by the ambassador go to the Dashboard -> Instagram tab -> locate the feed comment column.
Besides, you can download the analytics as a CSV file. To do that, just go to the Ambassadors tab and click on the Download button in the top right corner. The downloaded CSV file allows you to check all the information about corresponding ambassadors.