Using Spitche you have an ability not only take advantage of social media enagagement, but also turn your consumers into ambassadors with the help of our Shopify integration.
NB! If you are starting from the Shopify App Store, skip instructions to the second step.
Watch the video tutorial on how to connect your shop to Spitche.
Step 1: Connecting your Shopify Store (from your Spitche Admin Panel)
- To connect your Shopify store account, go to the Account tab -> Connected pages.
- Click on a button Connect E-Commerce account.
- Install app from Shopify App Store by clicking on the red button Go to App Store.
You will be redirected to Shopify App Store. Spitche app is named "Spitche: Brand Ambassadors" on Shopify App Store.
Step 2: Connecting your Shopify Store (from Shopify App Store)
- Press a green button add app.
- Make sure you're logged into your Shopify account before the next step.
- Select the Shopify Store you would like to connect to Spitche Ambassador Program.
- After selecting a store, click on the green button Install app. Here you can see some additional information about the app you are installing.
- You will be redirected to a screen with a Spitche Plan list. Select a preferable plan by clicking on the Get started button.
- Add your payment method information.
- If you chose a free plan, the step Add your payment method will be skipped.
- Now Spitche app is connected to your store.
Step 3: Additional steps
Once you have connected the Spitche app to your store, you need to complete the configurations on Shopify side.
- Go to your store Settings -> Customer accounts.
- In the Customers account settings section enable the checkbox 'Show login link in the header of online store and at checkout'.
- In the section Choose which version of customer accounts to use mark the 'Classic customer account' option.
If you have issues during the process of connecting your social media pages to your program, just submit a support ticket.