Create a unique program by customizing your ambassador page with your own branding. To access the custom branding feature for your brand, go to Settings -> Brand info.
Step 1: Brand logo
- Upload your brand logo; it will be used as the main logo on your ambassador program.
- Your logo must be uploaded in .JPG or .PNG format
- Recommended size: 250px - 250px (1:1 ratio)
Step 2: Brand name and description
- Add the name of your brand and a short description of your program.
- This information is displayed as a short introduction to your brand when an ambassador signs up for your program.
Step 3: Rules
- Add a short explanation of the way the program works.
- Inform your future ambassadors on how they can earn points, grow their engagement level, how to redeem the rewards and how to contact you.
Perform the actions listed below and earn points to redeem our ambassador's rewards!<br>Remember, the more you engage on our Facebook page, the more your engagement level grows, unlocking even more exclusive rewards and offers.<br>Contact us: [add email / contact form link here].
1. click "link" button in toolbar
2.1 enter text that will represent url into "Display Text"
2.2 fill "url" into pop-up, tab "Link info"
2.3 link type should be "URL"
3. go to the "Target" tab
4. select target "New window (_blank)" → link will be opened in new tab in browser then
5. click "ok" to save
6. double-click on text link to see details of change link.
Step 5: Cover picture
- Upload your brand cover picture; it will be displayed on your ambassador program page.
- Your cover picture must be uploaded in .JPG or .PNG format
- Recommended size: 1016x320px
Besides, you can download the template of a cover image to see how it may look.
Step 6: Additional information
- Marketing Opt-in (mandatory): you can customize the message for receiving promotional content from your brand.
- Website URL (mandatory): add the link to your brand website.
- Contact email (optional): add the contact email address, which will be displayed for your ambassadors.
- Time Zone (optional): choose your time zone in order to see information according to your local time (e.g. end date of Campaign, ambassadors creation date etc.)