Besides the enagagement level, you need to set a point value to all the actions available for your ambassadors. Earned points can be redeedmed by your ambassadors to available rewards you create before.
To access the point system settings for your brand, go to Settings -> Point system.
- Level-Up: Ambassador receives points once his/her level is upgraded
- Additional level bonus: Ambassador receives additional points for the corresponding number of levels.
- Welcome bonus: Points your ambassadors receive when signing up for the first time to your active program.
- Birthday: Points your ambassadors receive on their birthday (NB! Only if they added their birthdate to their profile).
- This week: These bonus points are sent to the ambassadors who performed the most actions (Instagram&Facebook actions, sharing permission on UGC, sales action) during the week (Monday to Sunday).
- This month: These bonus points are sent to the ambassadors who performed the most actions (Instagram&Facebook actions, sharing permission on UGC, sales action) during the month (first to last day of the month).
E-Commerce actions (Shopify only): The number of points your ambassadors will be receiving per value spent (eg. 1 point per 1 EUR spent).
- Friend referral: Ambassador gets points once his/her friend uses a shared link to sign up for a loyalty program and perform a minimum of one engagement on Instagram or Facebook action.
- Additional referral bonus: Ambassador gets additional points per the corresponding number of referrals.
Social media actions
- Daily social media actions: Depending on the limit the brand set for daily mission, ambassador gets additional points for completing the corresponding number of social media actions in one day.
- Weekly social media actions: Ambassador gets additional points for completing the corresponding number of social media actions in one week.
- Monthly social media actions: Ambassador gets additional points for completing the corresponding number of social media actions in one month.
NB! For example, if an ambassador has done 9 actions, but the daily limit is 5, the rest 4 won't be counted. It's related to all missions (daily, weekly and monthly).
- Connect profile: Ambassador gets points when connects his/her Instagram profile.
- Content sharing permission: Ambassador gets points when accepting a request for using his/her user-generated content (UGC).
How to turn off unnecessary actions?
If any of the available actions is not necessary for you, it's possible to turn it off. To deactivate an action, just set its value to: 0 in the amount of points. In this case, it won't appear in the ambassadors' page.